Saturday, February 4, 2017

Yay!!! TheSNCpodcast!!

Hello hello hello!!

Sheesh. I haven't been here in a hot sec. Feels like forever. Smh.. I do hope everyone is doing great and thriving.

My beloved countries, America and Nigeria, seem to be on another tip right now. Not sure where to start on that. So i'm just going to shush lest I start ranting. All i'ma say is si se puede!!

In terms of law school, I am in my final semester. Whoop whoop!! I graduate in May and I am excited and immensely thankful to my awesome God for being with me every step of the way.

Asides my impending law school graduation, I do have something to announce that I recently started.

Well after almost a year of planning and law school trying to get in the way, I am super excited to announce my baby project that I have been working on: 'TheSNCshow.'

It is a podcast that will serve as an avenue for me to contribute my quota to the Nigerian music industry, while simultaneously marrying my love for radio with my passion for business, law, and Nigerian music (from an A&R and production perspective). Super pumped about it! Not sure if I am going to make it a weekly podcast because of the demands from law school. I'll probably make it bi-weekly till I have a calmer life and work schedule.

I'd be remiss not to thank all the amazing people who provided support in one way or the other, listened to my thoughts, provided constructive criticism and feedback, and were happy to be a part of this project: Tomiwa Fawunmi, Omaga Idirigbe, DJMoe, Uzo Agu, Zuby Gbemudu, Jide Gbemudu, Ian Aruofor, Mr Steve Babaeko, Mr Ayeni Adekunle, Oscar Heman-Ackah, Dapo Salami, slimsofas, Mason Ezekiel, Akinyemi Ayinoluwa, Bolaji Ayanlaja, Segun Daniel, Otoide Ayemere, Japheth Omojuwa, Shola Adekola, Uche Ugo, Dapo Oyegunle, Adeola Tanimojo, and my awesome dope mother, Ebunola Anozie. Without y'all, I could not have done it. It truly takes a village! I'm so grateful.

I would appreciate it if you could listen to the podcast and let me know your thoughts. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Love and light everyone.



Major shout out to Omaga Idirigbe for designing my logo and Nigerian music-producer DJMoe for producing the theme song for the show.

You can listen to the podcast and keep up with subsequent episodes via
Soundcloud:  https://soundcloud.com/thesncshow
Youtubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7BQVclZ7BM
ITuneshttps://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/thesncshow-podcast/id1214115379?mt=2

No comments:

Post a Comment